COMPUTER MODELLING LABORATORY
Our SIMULATION LABORATORY carries out comprehensive and complex numerical analysis, the results of which can subsequently be validated in one of the other GRYFITLAB laboratories.
The scope of activities of the Simulation Laboratory includes:
- Evaluation and optimization of air distribution systems under isothermal and non-isothermal conditions.
- Evaluation and optimization of the smoke systems.
- Improvements of the diffusion elements.
- Determination of characteristics of heating and plumbing components.
- Determination of the inductance ventilation components.
- Determination of the pump head and static pressure fan.
- Other issues related to the processes of optimization of fluid flow and heat transfer.
[Our offer of services.]