4. Numerical simulations
The Simulation Laboratory executes:
- Evaluation and optimization of air distribution systems under isothermal and non-isothermal conditions.
- Evaluation and optimization of the smoke systems.
- Validation of smoke exhaust system
- Improvements of the diffusion elements.
- Determination of characteristics of heating and plumbing components.
- Determination of the inductance components of ventilation.
- Determination of head compression pumps and fans.
- Other issues related to optimization of the flow and heat transfer