Our ACCOUSTIC LABORATORY comprises two reverberation chambers.
Our Acoustic Laboratory carries out a range of tests:
- The measurment of noise insulation of building structures both in laboratory and on site, in compliance with both Polish and international standards: verification and occupancy-permit measurements (partition walls, ceilings, windows, doors)
- Measuring of noise-proofness of products, sections and parts of buildings (glazing, vents, small openings, sealing, etc.)
- Measuring of physical and acoustical parameters of building sound-insulation and sound-absorbing products (sound absorptivity, dynamic rigidity, flexibility, compressibility, inserted attenuation of fan dampers)
- Measuring of the reverberation period and sound absorption in closed spaces
- Measuring of the acousticoutput of machines and equipment (building machines, fans, etc.)
- Measuring and calculation of the traffic noise
- Measuring of emission and immission levels of the acoustical pressure
- Environmental Acoustics.
[Our offer of services.]